Image credit: FindChaos on Tumblr
A: Always on, APIs,Agencies B: Brand, Blogging C: Content, Curation, Community D:Dialogue E: Endorsement, Entertainment, Exceptional F: Facilitation, Fake, Filter G: Genuine, Graph [Social Graph] H: Honesty, Hype I: Intelligence, Instant J: Join, Judgement K: Karma L: Links M: Marketing, Monetisation N: Natural, Network O: Opinion, On & Offline P: Personal Q: Quality / Quantity [...]
New media… a big idea. A New Social Media Revolution has Already Begun Social Media Revolution 2 is a refresh of the original video (http://www.socialnomics.com) with new and updated social media & mobile statistics that are hard to ignore. Based on the book Socialnomics by Erik Qualman. …and now that you know the facts, take [...]
- Better Google Plus: Google+ Cheat Sheet April 3, 2013
- Take a Better Look at Browsers: What an Average Web Surfer is and Your Users See October 22, 2012
- Why Cash Flow Is King September 25, 2012
- Social Media Shows the True Identity of Americans September 11, 2012
- My Google+ Experience July 13, 2011
- Google Plus Cheat Sheet July 4, 2011
- Getting the Most Out of Reddit – a Guide for Digg Deserters & Noobs August 29, 2010
- How to Make a Custom WordPress Feed For New Digg Publishers Accounts in 2 Seconds September 3, 2010
- Social SEO Search: Really interesting SEO tool, thanks for sharing....
- Theme Design Blog: I couldn't agree with you more on everything but t...
- Emily Correia: We disagree that its over. We joined StumbleUpon r...
- Betty Slogan: A humorous look at autocomplete, lol. Seems like L...
Follow @ForHireMedia on Twitter