The staff at Rate Rush spent several weeks planning and tracking every story on both Reddit and Digg. These are the results in a great comparative infographic. They have also provided a time-based chart to present the overall average daily numbers by hour. All in all it seems Reddit tends to be more profane while [...]
Now that Digg Version 4 is here, much to the dismay of the community (who resoundingly spoke up about its apparent suckiness), what the hell do you plan on digging — I mean doing — with your free-time? For those of you who decide to leave Digg rather than battle Kevin Rose in an attempt [...]
- Better Google Plus: Google+ Cheat Sheet April 3, 2013
- Take a Better Look at Browsers: What an Average Web Surfer is and Your Users See October 22, 2012
- Why Cash Flow Is King September 25, 2012
- Social Media Shows the True Identity of Americans September 11, 2012
- My Google+ Experience July 13, 2011
- Google Plus Cheat Sheet July 4, 2011
- Getting the Most Out of Reddit – a Guide for Digg Deserters & Noobs August 29, 2010
- How to Make a Custom WordPress Feed For New Digg Publishers Accounts in 2 Seconds September 3, 2010
- Social SEO Search: Really interesting SEO tool, thanks for sharing....
- Theme Design Blog: I couldn't agree with you more on everything but t...
- Emily Correia: We disagree that its over. We joined StumbleUpon r...
- Betty Slogan: A humorous look at autocomplete, lol. Seems like L...
Follow @ForHireMedia on Twitter