(click to enlarge) via Sortable
Not sure if this is just a temporary glitch, but it seems as if there are some subtle design changes going on at Digg. It also looks as if they’ve already ditched the Digg Newswire. If so, why? (click to enlarge)
While setting up a ‘New Digg’ account for a network site, we noticed a small problem. Digg asks for a special feed. Most websites only maintain one feed, although many may offer various formats like rss and atom feeds. Few have more beyond comment feeds, if even that beyond the main feed. After a quick [...]
or Dr Bury meets Mr Hide and Removal of Digg Stories on Command Ok, so this is quiet possibly the most controversial change the ‘New Digg’ has brought to the table. Goodbye bury brigades, end of story. Some people (an ebirdy told us they used it, HEAVILY) are outraged at this. Others are confused or [...]
The staff at Rate Rush spent several weeks planning and tracking every story on both Reddit and Digg. These are the results in a great comparative infographic. They have also provided a time-based chart to present the overall average daily numbers by hour. All in all it seems Reddit tends to be more profane while [...]
Now that Digg Version 4 is here, much to the dismay of the community (who resoundingly spoke up about its apparent suckiness), what the hell do you plan on digging — I mean doing — with your free-time? For those of you who decide to leave Digg rather than battle Kevin Rose in an attempt [...]
- Better Google Plus: Google+ Cheat Sheet April 3, 2013
- Take a Better Look at Browsers: What an Average Web Surfer is and Your Users See October 22, 2012
- Why Cash Flow Is King September 25, 2012
- Social Media Shows the True Identity of Americans September 11, 2012
- My Google+ Experience July 13, 2011
- Google Plus Cheat Sheet July 4, 2011
- Getting the Most Out of Reddit – a Guide for Digg Deserters & Noobs August 29, 2010
- How to Make a Custom WordPress Feed For New Digg Publishers Accounts in 2 Seconds September 3, 2010
- Social SEO Search: Really interesting SEO tool, thanks for sharing....
- Theme Design Blog: I couldn't agree with you more on everything but t...
- Emily Correia: We disagree that its over. We joined StumbleUpon r...
- Betty Slogan: A humorous look at autocomplete, lol. Seems like L...
Follow @ForHireMedia on Twitter