While setting up a ‘New Digg’ account for a network site, we noticed a small problem. Digg asks for a special feed. Most websites only maintain one feed, although many may offer various formats like rss and atom feeds. Few have more beyond comment feeds, if even that beyond the main feed. After a quick [...]
Archive | September, 2010
- Better Google Plus: Google+ Cheat Sheet April 3, 2013
- Take a Better Look at Browsers: What an Average Web Surfer is and Your Users See October 22, 2012
- Why Cash Flow Is King September 25, 2012
- Social Media Shows the True Identity of Americans September 11, 2012
- My Google+ Experience July 13, 2011
- Google Plus Cheat Sheet July 4, 2011
- Getting the Most Out of Reddit – a Guide for Digg Deserters & Noobs August 29, 2010
- How to Make a Custom WordPress Feed For New Digg Publishers Accounts in 2 Seconds September 3, 2010
- Social SEO Search: Really interesting SEO tool, thanks for sharing....
- Theme Design Blog: I couldn't agree with you more on everything but t...
- Emily Correia: We disagree that its over. We joined StumbleUpon r...
- Betty Slogan: A humorous look at autocomplete, lol. Seems like L...
android apps blogs bounce rate bury business deman media digg digg4 diggfeed droid events facebook feed google greasemonkey hide humor image infographic internet mobile new media publisher reddit remove revolt rss script scripts search seo social social media socialmedia social networking south by southwest statistics sxsw tools twitter users userscript videos wordpress
Follow @ForHireMedia on Twitter